BMIC is the first youngESMI group and since 2015 it has been a driving force and inspiration for all other yESMI groups and young imaging scientists
BMIC is promoting the formation of a strong Belgium network of early career imaging scientists to provide an easy and informal entry into the broader, international imaging community.
Current BMIC leadership:
- Elisabeth Jonckers, Antwerp – CHAIR
- Nicholas Vidas-Guscic, Antwerp – Co-Chair
- Liesbeth Vanherp, Antwerp
- Rafael Delgado y Palacios, Antwerp
- Sam Donche, Gent
- Wendy Delbart, Brussels
- Yana Dekempeneer, Brussels
- Lukasz Mateusiak, Brussels
- Sonja Van den Block, Brussels
- Pierre Ernotte, Mons
Reach out at any time to BMIC and share your interest, ideas, or requests via BMIC@esmi-insight.eu or visit their webpage
Interested in joining a yESMI Group?
You are an ESMI member already? Just log-in to your ESMI member portal, select “edit your membership details” and sign-in to any set of yESMI Group you are interested in.
Not a member yet?
Proceed to the Member Portal and register – it is just 20€/anno for MSc and PhD students.