Open Call for a Co-Chair
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated Co-Chair (PhD/early postDoc) to support and broaden the founding team. Do not worry too much and give it a try: it is fun to make a difference and certainly worth some effort! Just informally send an email with few details on your background and motivation or encourage a suitable team member to do so.
SwyMIC is the “new kid in town”. Founded just recently in 2021, the Swiss youngESMI Group aims to create and establish a young Swiss network of dedicated imaging scientists.
Though there are many excellent research groups in Switzerland, there has not yet been a common, informal, open platform for young(er) imaging scientists to connect. Particularly in such a multidisciplinary field, it is crucial to make contacts, be inspired and supported by peers, and build a broad network – already early in your career.
Through networking activities, SwyMIC provides the environment to broaden and share knowledge and resources in the field of molecular imaging, and to interact in an easy and informal setting.
- Bringing young scientists in the field together to share knowledge and foster collaboration
- Offer an overview of regional research opportunities in academia and industry
- To attract young scientists into the field of molecular imaging and the ESMI community
- Create an informal and fun environment to share ideas and skills to advance the molecular imaging field.
- Chair: Radmila Faizova – CHUV, Lausanne
- Sebastian Martin – CHUV, Lausanne
- Lennard Wendlinger – CHUV, Lausanne
- Alexandra Litvinenko – CHUV, Lausanne
- Darja Beyer – PSI, Villigen
- Simon Klingler – University of Zurich
Do not hesitate to share your ideas and reach out to us!
Interested in joining a yESMI Group?
You are an ESMI member already? Just log-in to your ESMI member portal, select “edit your membership details” and sign-in to any set of yESMI Group you are interested in.
Not a member yet?
Proceed to the Member Portal and register – it is just 20€/anno for MSc and PhD students.