FINYS organizes “bottom‐up”-activities initiated and led by early-career imaging scientists with the support and back-up of PIs and the ESMI. FINYS promotes the formation of a strong French network of young scientists’ working in the field of imaging science and provides them with an easy entry into the broader, international community.
- To bring together young scientists (M.Sc./ PhD students and young post‐docs) interested in the field of imaging science.
- To offer the opportunity to share knowledge.
- To foster collaborations between research groups and create a strong national network.
- To offer an overview of regional research and research labs and serve as a job forum.
- To provide young scientists with an easy and informal entry into the broader imaging community.
- To attract (young) imaging scientists to the ESMI.
- Sophie Poty, Montpellier
- Swannie Pedron, Caen
- Audrey Picot, Caen
- Amaury Guillou, Caen
- Matthieu Chourrout, Lyon
Interested in joining a yESMI Group?
You are an ESMI member already? Just log-in to your ESMI member portal, select “edit your membership details” and sign-in to any set of yESMI Group you are interested in.
Not a member yet?
Proceed to the Member Portal and register – it is just 20€/anno for MSc and PhD students.