Founded in 2019, the Dutch yESMI Group is the “new kid in town”. DyMIC organized its first DyMIC Day in 2019 at the BPRCin Rijswijk. The idea of this first and all following DyMIC Days is to introduce one imaging site in The Netherlands while enlarging your professional network, create and strengthen the Dutch (young) imaging community. Due to the pandemic, all future editions are cancelled right now.
The next DyMIC event is planned as a JOINT event with the Belgian group – stay tuned!
DyMIC is the ideal opportunity for young investigators to interact with each other, share knowledge, and create a framework for collaborations within the Netherlands and beyond. The DyMIC network shall provide an easy entry into the molecular imaging research field, and help to further develop the careers of young researchers.
- Connect young investigators working on molecular imaging and therapy.
- Bridge the gap between different molecular imaging modalities in The Netherlands.
- Provide information and organize events to advance the skills in and understanding of molecular imaging and therapy of young ESMI members, both experimentally and theoretically.
- Help young ESMI members develop and shape their career in molecular imaging.
- Marieke Stammes, Rijswijk – Chair
- René Raavé, Nijmegen
- Iris Schmidt, Groningen
- Georgia Zambito, Rotterdam
- Marion Chomet, Amsterdam
- David Lemonnier, Leiden
- Alexandra Maier, Delft
- Ruud Ramakers, Delft
- Sjoukje Schoustra – University of Twente
Do not hesitate to share your ideas and reach out to us via DyMIC@esmi-insight.eu
Interested in joining a yESMI Group?
You are an ESMI member already? Just log-in to your ESMI member portal, select “edit your membership details” and sign-in to any set of yESMI Group you are interested in.
Not a member yet?
Proceed to the Member Portal and register – it is just 20€/anno for MSc and PhD students.