Founded in 2019, DyMIC represents the high quality research in the field of Molecular Imaging performed in The Netherlands in different sites. The Dutch yESMI community is the ideal opportunity for young, Dutch investigators to interact with each other, share knowledge, and provide a framework for collaborations throughoutThe Netherlands.
SyMIC aims to facilitate a pathway for researchers to enter into the molecular imaging field, and help further develop the careers of young researchers. We also aim to connect with scientists from outside The Netherlands, to identify and connect with Dutch researchers.
- Connect young investigators working on molecular imaging and therapy.
- Bridge the gap between different molecular imaging modalities in the Netherlands.
- Provide information and organize events to advance the skills in and understanding of molecular imaging and therapy of young ESMI members, both experimentally and theoretically.
- Help young ESMI members develop and shape their career in molecular imaging.
DyMIC Leadership 2021/22
- Marieke Stammes, Rijswijk
- Sanne van Lith, Nijmegen
- Ruud Ramakers, Utrecht
Do not hesitate to share your ideas and reach out to us!
Interested in joining a yESMI Group?
You are an ESMI member already? Just log-in to your ESMI member portal, select “edit your membership details” and sign-in to any set of yESMI Group you are interested in.
Not a member yet?
Proceed to the Member Portal and register – it is just 20€/anno for MSc and PhD students.