THANKS for a very solid voter turnout of 55,7%. It was a tough and very close race – really every vote counted!
It is with great pleasure to welcome the below listed team as elected member of the society’s Council – CONGRATULATIONS!
Together with the Executive Committee, the elected Council members form the society’s Governing Board. The Board directs and monitors the activities of the ESMI and determines its future direction.
ESMI Council 2022-2024
- Amnon Bar-Shir – Rehovot, Israel
- Jolanda de Vries – Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Nick Devoogdt – Brussels, Belgium
- Cornelius Faber – Münster, Germany
- Jan Grimm – New York, USA
- Uwe Himmelreich – Leuven, Belgium
- Twan Lammers – Aachen, Germany
- Dario Longo – Torino, Italy
- André Martins – Tübingen, Germany
- Laura Mezzanotte – Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Vasilis Ntziachristos – Munich, Germany
- Daniel Razansky – Zurich, Switzerland
- Roger Schibli – Villingen/Zurich, Switzerland
- Margret Schottelius – Lausanne, Switzerland
- Mickael Tanter – Paris, France
- Adriana Tavares – Edinburgh, UK
- Nadja van Camp – Paris, France
- Greetje Vande Velde – Leuven, Belgium
- Chris Vanhove – Ghent, Belgium
- Wolfgang Weber – Munich, Germany
- Bettina Weigelin – Tübingen, Germany
- Marlene Wiart – Lyon, France
- Tim Witney – London, UK
A word on gender balance: the number of applications from women was significantly lower than that of male applicants, which is reflected in the final list of elected Council members.