The Organizing Committee called for abstract submission for ORAL and POSTER presentations.
Submissions are closed – sorry!
Abstract submission rules
- Abstract text is limited to 3000 characters (excluding title, list of authors, and affiliations) and must include:
- List of authors incl. affiliation of all contributing authors (university, laboratory/department, city, country).
- The abstract body must consist of the following structure:
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- The first author must be certain that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- One figure (picture, graph or table, jpeg format only) can be included in the abstract. Stick to a file size of 2 MB max. Please note that figures might be printed in black and white in the abstract book.
Two awards will be given to the best poster and the best oral presentation. As BMIC and DyMIC are young ESMI groups, we aim to support Master Students and PhD students in the early phase of their career. Therefore, only Master Students and PhD students will be eligible for these awards.
Terms and Conditions
Abstracts of commercial nature will be refused. The organizing committee reserves the right to exclude any abstract from the reviewing process and/or programme. Please be aware that submitted abstracts can be published in the conference proceedings and/or on the BMIC or DyMIC website. Submitted figures can be used by the organizing committee for advertisement of future events, unless specifically asked not to do so.
The personal data associated with your abstract will be handled according to the privacy guidelines of the European Society for Molecular Imaging (ESMI).