The Committee calls for abstracts on original work related to the theme of “Theranostics”.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Participation is strictly limited to 70 attendees. The allocation of places is based on the acceptance (quality, impact, originality) of submitted abstracts. Consequently, registration will only be possible for all who submitted an (accepted) abstract!
Deadline for abstract submission is 19 May 2022!
- Technology & Instrumentation
- Agents, Vectors, Probes
- all abstracts must be submitted online via the online submission system
- number of submission per presenting author is limited to one (there is no limitation for co-authorship!)
- an account needs to be created to enter the submission system
- make sure that your email address for the log-in profile is the same as for the actual submission
- your abstract must be related to one of the abstract categories (as listed above)
- you strictly have to follow the scheme:
- size limit: all in all 2850 characters (incl. space characters), divided into:
- you can add a maximum of two figures/pictures (jpeg, png) each with a limited size file of 2MB
- declaration of financial disclosure is required
- you will be able to make changes on your submission until the submission deadline (19 May 2022)
- all abstracts will be acknowledged upon receipt (transmission report). If you do not receive an automated confirmation email please contact the helpdesk or the ESMI office
- notifications on acceptance and type of presentation (poster/talk) will be sent beginning/mid of June 2022
- 29 March | Opening Abstract Submission
- 19 May | Deadline Abstract Submission
- beginning/mid of June | Notification on Acceptance/Rejection
- June | Opening Registration (not public, priority is given to accepted abstracts)
- 21-26 August | Theranostic Horizons in Iceland