All presenters need to be registered and present at the EMIM in Salzburg.
There are no virtual/hybrid presentation options foreseen.
GOING GREEN – THAT’S NEW!
With consideration for the environment and our ecological footprint, we do no longer use
- congress bags
- printed programme booklets
- disposable cups and
Group Registrations & Discount
- 5+ registrations from one institute = 5% reduction on registration fees
- 10+ registrations = 10% discount
- 20+ = 20% discount
Reach out to Irene via firstname.lastname@example.org for details on procedure.
Registration Fee includes
- Attendance Fee: Access to Scientific Sessions & Exhibition
- Coffee Breaks & Lunches (Tuesday to Friday)
- Opening Reception on Wednesday evening
- Coffee, Tea, Sodas all day long for your convenience
- Reusable Bottle by 24bottles, Italy
Optional Bookings | for a small additional charge
- Theranostic Horizon Spotlight Symposium | +20€
- Educational Sessions | +10€ to ensure attendance
- Get-Together @Stiegl Keller | +35€
- Bar Hopping Event by Study Groups & young ESMI | +10€
Optional Bookings | without extra charge
- Mozart concert @ the Salzburg Residenz – courtesy by the city and province of Salzburg
- Think Tank Sessions by young ESMI©
- Scientific Speed-Dating by young ESMI©
- Study Group Sessions
- Exclusive Industry Lunch Symposia on Wednesday and Thursday
- Industry Sessions on Thursday
Registration Fees 2023
Early Registration Deadline is 18 January 2023
|Student member**||420 €||570 €|
|Student non-member||520 €||670 €|
|Reviewer member*||570 €||720 €|
|Reviewer non-member||720 €||870 €|
|Regular member*||620 €||770 €|
|Regular non-member||770 €||920 €|
|Laboratory Technicians member*||420 €||570 €|
|Laboratory Technicians non-member||520 €||670 €|
|Emeriti/Honorary members||420 €||570 €|
*ESMI, WMIS, and ASMI members are eligible for the reduced member fee. The reduction applies on registration fees only, not on additional bookings.
**students and PhD students are eligible for the student fee, postDocs are considered as regular (non-) members
Not a member yet?
Sign-in via the
Terms & Conditions
All changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing to the ESMI office via registration(at)esmi-insight.eu.
Registration fees (less 50€ to cover administrative costs) will be refunded for cancellations received by 31 January 2023. For cancellations received between 1 February and 21 February 2023, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded (less 50€ to cover administrative costs). For later cancellations after 21 February 2023, no refund is foreseen. Substitutes will be accepted at any time.
Book refundable travel options! The ESMI cannot be made liable for any refund of attendees’ travel or other individual costs related to the EMIM in case of non-attendance or cancellation.
You require an invitation letter to apply for a visa? Please forward the following information to the attention of Irene to registration(at)esmi-insight.eu.
- full private address
- full working address
- date of birth
- passport number
- your first name(s) as written in the passport
- your last name(s) as written in the passport
- copy/scan of your passport
We do not provide accommodation booking options via our registration system. Please arrange your accommodation in Salzburg well in advance – there are many options throughout all price categories!
ATTENTION – fake hotel booking providers!
The ESMI has not subcontracted any official service providers or “Hotel Allocator” companies – please be attentive concerning fraud!
- 11 Oct. | Opening Abstract Submission
- 22 Nov. | Deadline Abstract Submission
- 4 Jan. | Notification to Presenters
- 18 Jan. | Deadline Early Registration