Secure your space & communication, and other communication/support options! Proceed directly to the BOOKING SYSTEM.
After three troubled years, we can’t wait to welcome you for a regular EMIM!
With expected 800+ international participants, its collaborative, and open-minded atmosphere, the EMIM 2023 offers a perfect platform to showcase your products and services and attract (new) customers. We offer options for exhibition and numerous opportunities to enhance visibility and communication.
18th European Molecular Imaging Meeting
Date: 14 to 17 March 2023
Venue: Salzburg Congress
Exhibition & Communication Options
Please find below our offer for exhibition, the related floor plan, and numerous options to improve your visibility and promote communication with attendees.
All bookings must be done via the BOOKING SYSTEM
Floor plan and programme are subject to change. First come, first serve rule applies. In case of conflicts, corporate members are prioritised.
1 – Exhibiting @ EMIM 2023
All exhibition packages include:
- Certain number of free registrations
- Listing in the EMIM App with description, products, contact logo, link
- Basic electricity (power socket, repeater plug, 3 sockets, 230V 16A)
- Basic furniture (table, chairs)
- Basic cleaning (once per day/evening)
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Reduced registration rate of 420€ for your additional staff members (not incl. into your package)
All exhibitor registrations include:
- Access to scientific sessions & exhibition
- Opening reception on Wednesday 15 March 2023 starting at 19.00h
- Coffee, tea, water all day long placed around your booths
- Coffee and lunch breaks throughout the meeting
- Mozart concert at the historical residence
2 – Communication Options
Sessions, notifications, branding
- Exclusive lunch symposium or industry session
- Wifi Branding
- Push Notifications via EMIM App
- Info monitors around the venue
- Web advertising options at www.emim.eu
Thematic Bar Hopping
The setting: after the study group sessions on Tuesday 14 March starting at 19.00h, attendees can grab a
bite to eat at food trucks and then head to a theme bar of their choice.
Make yourself visible to the dedicated community! “Rent a bar” close to your company’s heart – this is an
exclusive option per theme!
Grants & Awards
- Young Investigator Award 2023
- Society’s Award for excellent PhD Thesis
- Company Travel Grants
Good to know already – Exhibition
The exhibition area is in the heart of the venue and cannot be separated from the lecture rooms and thus, you cannot set-up later or dismantle your booth earlier:
- Set-up day is Monday 13 March!
- Opening of Exhibition is on Tuesday 14 March
- Dismantling can start on Friday 17 March at around 14.00h
- No fixed shell-scheme booths are provided.
- There is no logistic partner you are bound to.
A detailed hand-out including final floor plan, set-up, and dismantling dates, shipping address, and -dates will be provided in time!