Consider COVID-19 related entrance restrictions below.
Registration Fee includes
- Attendance Fee – access to all scientific sessions and exhibition
- Coffee Breaks & Lunches
- Opening Reception on Wednesday evening
- Coffee, Tea, Sodas all day long for your convenience
- Reusable Cup to reduce waste
- EMIM 2022 Conference Material and Bag
Optional Bookings – free of charge:
- Educational Sessions
- Meet the Expert Sessions by young ESMI©
- Scientific Speed-Dating by young ESMI©
- Study Group Sessions
- Industry Lunch Symposia & Industry Sessions
A decision on any kind of social event will be taken later in accordance with the development of the pandemic situation.
Registration Fees 2022
|Reviewer member*||530 €||630 €|
|Reviewer non-member||680 €||780 €|
|Regular member*||580 €||680 €|
|Regular non-member||730 €||830 €|
|Student member**||380 €||480 €|
|Student non-member||480 €||580 €|
|Laboratory Technicians member*||380 €||480 €|
|Laboratory Technicians non-member||480 €||580 €|
|Emeriti/Honorary members||380 €||480 €|
*ESMI and WMIS members are eligible for the reduced member fee
**students and PhD students are eligible for the student fee, postDocs are considered as regular (non-) members
Not a member yet?
Sign-in via the
(85€/anno regular & 20€/anno student membership fee)
COVID-19 Entrance Restrictions
As per the Greek Government, access to the venue is only allowed for participants who can provide:
- proof of complete vaccination (two weeks after second vaccination; for J&J after first) or
- proof of recovery from COVID-19 (not older than six months)
A negative test result (PCR or rapid) is not sufficient!
Terms & Conditions
All changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to the ESMI office via registration(at)esmi-insight.eu.
Registration fees (less 50€ to cover administrative costs) will be refunded for cancellations receivd by 1 February 2022. For cancellations received until 1 March 2022, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded (less 50€ to cover administrative costs). For later cancellations after 1 March 2021, no refund is foreseen. Substitutes will be accepted at any time.
The ESMI cannot be made liable for any refund of attendees’ travel or other costs related to the EMIM.
You require an invitation letter to apply for a visa? Please forward the following information to the attention of Irene to registration(at)esmi-insight.eu.
- full private address
- full working address
- date of birth
- passport number
- your first name(s) as written in the passport
- your last name(s) as written in the passport
- copy/scan of your passport
We do not provide accommodation booking options via our registration system. Please rrange your accommodation in Thessaloniki well in advance!
ATTENTION – fake hotel booking providers!
The ESMI has not subcontracted any official service providers or “Hotel Allocator” companies – please be attentive concerning fraud!