Consider COVID-19 related entrance restrictions below.
Registration Fee includes
- Attendance Fee – access to all scientific sessions and exhibition
- Coffee Breaks & Lunches
- Opening Reception on Wednesday evening
- Coffee, Tea, Sodas all day long for your convenience
- Conference Material & sustainable Congress Bag
Optional Bookings – free of charge:
- Educational Sessions
- Meet the Expert Sessions by young ESMI©
- Scientific Speed-Dating by young ESMI©
- Study Group Sessions
- Industry Lunch Symposia & Industry Sessions
A decision on any kind of social event will be taken later in accordance with the development of the pandemic situation.
Registration Fees 2022
|Reviewer member*||530 €||630 €|
|Reviewer non-member||680 €||780 €|
|Regular member*||580 €||680 €|
|Regular non-member||730 €||830 €|
|Student member**||380 €||480 €|
|Student non-member||480 €||580 €|
|Laboratory Technicians member*||380 €||480 €|
|Laboratory Technicians non-member||480 €||580 €|
|Emeriti/Honorary members||380 €||480 €|
*ESMI and WMIS members are eligible for the reduced member fee
**students and PhD students are eligible for the student fee, postDocs are considered as regular (non-) members
Not a member yet?
Sign-in via the
(85€/anno regular & 20€/anno student membership fee)
COVID-19 Entrance Restrictions (to the venue)
As per the Greek Government, access to the venue is only allowed for participants who can provide:
- proof of complete vaccination* or
- proof of recovery from COVID-19**
A negative test result (PCR or rapid) is not sufficient!
*the term “complete vaccination” is not defined yet but we expect that this includes three shots (booster)
**be aware that the time after your COVID-19 infection that certifies as “proof of recovery” is currently changing in many countries between three and six months
Terms & Conditions
All changes or cancellations must be submitted in writing to the ESMI office via registration(at)esmi-insight.eu.
Registration fees (less 50€ to cover administrative costs) will be refunded for cancellations received by 21 February 2022. For cancellations received between 22 February and 1 March 2022, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded (less 50€ to cover administrative costs). For later cancellations after 1 March 2022, no refund is foreseen. Substitutes will be accepted at any time.
The ESMI cannot be made liable for any refund of attendees’ travel or other individual costs related to the EMIM.
You require an invitation letter to apply for a visa? Please forward the following information to the attention of Irene to registration(at)esmi-insight.eu.
- full private address
- full working address
- date of birth
- passport number
- your first name(s) as written in the passport
- your last name(s) as written in the passport
- copy/scan of your passport
We do not provide accommodation booking options via our registration system. Please rrange your accommodation in Thessaloniki well in advance!
ATTENTION – fake hotel booking providers!
The ESMI has not subcontracted any official service providers or “Hotel Allocator” companies – please be attentive concerning fraud!
- 7 Dec. | first Deadline Abstract Submission
- 13 Jan. 2022 | Notification to Presenters
- 14 Jan | Launch online Programme
- 28 Jan. to 3 Feb. | Call for late-breaking submissions
- 21 Feb. | Early Registration Deadline
- 15-18 Mar. | EMIM 2022