The programme will be continiously updated – currently Parallel & Poster Sessions are already filled with abstracts.
The number of abstracts submitted within the first deadline (4 May) exceeded by far our expectations. The Programme Chairs and Committees finalised the Parallel Session building for the first 21 sessions! Three full sessions are reserved for your late-breaking submissions.
- PARALLEL & POSTER SESSIONS – filled with your submissions
- PLENARY LECTURES by outstanding leaders and award winners
- EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS – for juniors & “seniors”!
- Informal, interactive STUDY GROUP Meetings
- youngESMI events including Scientific Speed Dating & Meet the Experts Sessions
- FOCUS SESSIONS organized in cooperation with projects/related societies
|MRI & PET Probe Development|
|Optical Probe Development|
|Optoacoustic & Multimodal Probe Development|
|Image Processing & Quantification|
|Image-Guided Therapy : Clinical|
|Image-Guided Therapy : Pre-Clinical|
|Immunology & Infection|
|Ultrasound & Optoacoustic Technologies|
|Structural & Functional Neuroimaging|
|New Methods & Methodology in Neuroimaging|
|Disease Models in Neuroimaging|
|Understanding Tumour Biology|
|Imaging to Diagnose Cancer|
|New Tracers & Technologies in Cancer Imaging|
In 2021 we do not charge any additonal costs for the Educational Sessions – just join, learn, and enjoy!
ES 01 Intro | Cancer Imaging – The Basics
Chairs: Sandra Heskamp & Tim Witney
ES 01 | Viruses & Cancer – Friends or Foe?
Chairs: Erik Aarntzen, Gilbert Fruhwirt, Marleen Keyaerts
ES 02 | Imaging Probes based on…”
Chairs: Danielle Vugts & Verena Pichler
ES 03 | Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Chairs: René Botnar & Franz Schilling
ES 04 | Artificial-Intelligence-based Image Understanding & Radiomics
Chairs: Peter Horvath & Ronald Boellard